This month marks over 500 employers signed up to the Young Person’s Guarantee! This is a brilliant milestone to have reached and we would like to thank every employer who has already signed up to support YPG.
If you have signed up to YPG you could:
- Announce that you are a committed Young Person Guarantee employer and why you signed up. Ready to use comms messaging and supporting visual
- Share case studies and tell the story of the types of opportunities you offer young people via the 5 Asks and the benefits of being a Young Person’s Guarantee employer
- Please use #YPGuarantee and #MyYPGuaranteeStory on social media posts
If your organisation is taking on apprentices, utilising kickstart or supporting schools now or you plan to in the future, then please sign up to the Young Person’s Guarantee. The YPG is a commitment to bring together employers, partners and young people. We already have a great list of employers who have joined the YPG and each of them are doing 1 or more of the following 5 asks:
- To prepare young people for the world of work through engaging with education, work experience and work-based learning opportunities
- Engage with and provide opportunities to young people who face barriers to work
- Create apprenticeships, training and upskilling opportunities for young people
- Create jobs and opportunities for young people
- Create an inclusive workplace to enable young people to meet their potential
Are you interested in joining the YPG?
View the guide to the YPG - here
View the YPG proforma, where employers can sign up - here
To discuss how your organisation can support the YPG please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To support YPG through your internal comms channels you can access the campaign toolkit to share with young people and their parents and carers about the Young Person’s Guarantee.
#YPG | #YPGuarantee | #YoungPersonsGuarantee